We, (finzo Ltd) process personal data only for the purpose for which it was collected (provision of professional services). We may share personal data that you submit to us to our third-party service providers working on our behalf in accordance with our data protection obligations.
Our contact details are as follows:
The personal data we process may include, but may not be limited to, the following:
- data relating to your identity (including name, date of birth, gender, photographs, passport, National Insurance Number, immigration status, marital status, dependants)
- contact details (business and home address, telephone numbers, email addresses, emergency contact details)
- employment details (position, office location, terms of employment, performance and disciplinary records, sickness and holidays)
- financial information (bank details, tax information, salary, benefits, PAYE number, VAT number and similar information of our individual clients and customers of our clients)
- IT information – information related to your access to our systems (login details, IP addresses, log files, access/times/duration of use, location)
The reasons that we process your personal data are:
- We will receive personal information in the course of providing professional services to private individuals, employers, businesses with personal customers. Our engagement letter and terms of business govern our relationship with our clients
- To provide accountancy services to our clients
- To provide payroll services to our clients
- To identify and prevent fraud
- To enhance the security of our networks and information systems
- To allow better financial modelling and planning
- To ensure compliance with our policies and procedures and our legal obligations
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
Other than as detailed above we will not share information about you with third parties without your consent unless the law allows or requires us to do so.
Under the data protection legislation you have the right to:
- object to processing of personal data that is likely to cause, or is causing, damage or distress
- prevent processing for the purpose of direct marketing
- object to decisions being taken by automated means
- in certain circumstances, have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed
- claim compensation for damages caused by a breach of the data protection legislation
We will only retain your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it is collected.
When assessing what retention period is appropriate for your personal data, we take into consideration:
- the requirements of our business and the services provided
- any statutory or legal obligations
- the purposes for which we originally collected the personal data
- the lawful grounds on which we based our processing
- the types of personal data we have collected
- the amount and categories of your personal data
- whether the purpose of the processing could reasonably be fulfilled by other means
Under the General Data Protection Regulations, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data.
- A right to be informed as to what personal data we are processing
- A right of access to your personal data
- A right to rectification of any inaccuracies in your personal data
- A right to erasure of your personal data
- A right to restrict processing
- A right to data portability
- A right to object to the processing of personal data
- A right to object to automated decision making, including profiling
If you would like to find out more about our data retention policy and how we use your personal data, or if you want to see a copy of the information about you that we hold, please contact Darren Buckley at email@example.com.
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, you should raise your concern with us in the first instance or directly to the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns.